Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Green or Red?

Hatch Chile Fest 08/17 - 08/30 | @ Central Market (map)
What turns a breakfast taco into a breakfast burrito? Hatch green chile! I don't care for the new Central Market radio ad, and I didn't care to go to the actual Hatch Chile Festival as a child, but I do care to add a little green chile flavor to any of my dishes. Whataburger tastes great with green chile, and so does Grandy's.

Hatch Chile Fest begins tomorrow at all Central Market locations.  If you don't know how to roast them, you can buy them roasted. If you don't know how to cook with them, they have food with chiles already in them. If you don't like green chiles, I'm sure they have all the red ones you desire.

Visit the Chile Pepper Institute for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment